The way we are operating may be slightly different, but we are still very much open for business!
Following the most recent government announcement regarding a national lockdown, we are unable able to show bikes to customers just for viewings. Physically coming to view a motorcycle is no longer permitted. However we are offering 'Click and Collect' services as well as delivery. If you are interested in purchasing any motorcycle please call, email or use our click and collect button on the relevant advert.
In keeping with the guidance please see below:
- The deal has to be concluded in advance either online or via the phone. So a commitment to purchase has to be made for prior to collection.
- This includes all paperwork and signatures which can be conducted via email. An invoice copy will be sent over to you.
- Obviously as you cannot physically see all paperwork, keys etc before sale, additional images can be supplied before agreeing the purchase.
- For reassurance we are offering a full money back refund if the bike is not as photographed or described on collection of the bike.
And of course when you do come to collect....
- Masks must be worn upon viewing
- Hand sanitiser can be provided
- Keep 2m where possible
If you have any questions or concerns please call and we will be more than happy to try and accommodate.
We look forward to hearing from you… Stay Safe!